Vicky Hipwell

Welcome to my Blog, i will be writing about my Self Directed Project at Art University College Bournemouth. I am studying BA (Hons) Costume with Performance Design in the second year.

Friday 23 April 2010

Blog Tutorial

Tutorial

I was advised that i should group my tags, i hadn't realised i could do that before my tutorial, i prefer this way as it makes it alot easier to see and grouping them means less tags and easier to follow.

The blog will help my in my final evaluation so i need to make sure that my post are evaluating my steps and how it will help me in the future also self development.

Happy with my progress so far, but to improve blog to do following:
Notes:
-What can i take away from the skills i am learning in future.
-What/How will the skills i am learning help me in 3rd year.
-Expand on the bigger picture on how i see how things have gone. Not just on how i feel things have gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment