Vicky Hipwell

Welcome to my Blog, i will be writing about my Self Directed Project at Art University College Bournemouth. I am studying BA (Hons) Costume with Performance Design in the second year.

Sunday 18 April 2010

Temporary Stringing

Temporary Stringing

When i was doing the stringing, it took me a couple of goes to get the motion right. At first i wasn't using them as a loop, i was tying them and creating the loop by going through layers up and down.





This is midway thorugh my stringing. Above you can see which part i havent done.

When i got the technical side, i found it alot easier and it was doing the job it was supposed to be doing, bringing the layers together with a slight pull if the loop.

It looks alot more controlled now.

Squashing is next-Under my bed it goes....
This is an underneath shot after i had strung it and squashed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment