Vicky Hipwell

Welcome to my Blog, i will be writing about my Self Directed Project at Art University College Bournemouth. I am studying BA (Hons) Costume with Performance Design in the second year.

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Blog Tutorial 2

Blog Tutorial 2

My second tutorial was to reflect on my blog so far. I am pleased with my feedback. Graham and i discussed how my reflection pieces are looking; he was pleased with how i evaluate my errors and how i find solutions, this is a good point that i will focus on trying to keep up with as it is a mature reflection on my work.
I will include my bibliography when i have published all my posts and put in all of my information.
I will select some of the key points in my reflection posts to include in my evaluation, and further them more. Go more in depth with the solutions, as that is a key point to focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment