Vicky Hipwell

Welcome to my Blog, i will be writing about my Self Directed Project at Art University College Bournemouth. I am studying BA (Hons) Costume with Performance Design in the second year.

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Consistancy within the group

As we have been working for a client, it has been much more noticeable that we have to have such a strong consistency within the costumes. It has taught me that when producing a group of costumes it is so important to talk to each other at each process-mostly the design and the shaping. It has been testing as a few people prefer to work at home more than others, so the group is a bit separated.
Producing a group of costumes in the future would be best to make sure everyone is together and to communicate with each other.
This will help me in my future prospects as i will be aware of the mistakes i have made in within communication side throughout the group, and i will help to prevent this on happening to be able to produce to constant and strong costume that all look as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment